Table of Contents
1. Apple, Their Innovation of New Products or Services
Apple is a multinational corporation which is headquartered in Cupertino, California. The company is well versed in innovations in designing, developing and commercializing consumer electronics, computer software applications and personal computers. Overtime, some of the company’s best selling products included the Macintosh computers, the iPod, the iPhone and the iPad. The company also prides in manufacturing of software which includes Mac OS X operating system, iTunes media browser as well as creativity software. The company has also introduced products like the iWork suite of productivity software, Aperture and a Final Cut studio, a suite used in professionals audio and film business. The company has also an online store which facilitates selling of both hardware and software products. In the modern world, most of the Apple’s products have changed the way technology, music and publishing industries operate. For example, the invention of the iPod enabled it to be charged with a docking station and songs could be loaded onto the music player from a computer. The invention of the portable tablet has also revolutionized the publishing industry.
How Apple Generates Revenue
The apple company generates its revenue by making sales of iPhones, iPads, Macs and the iPods which are all hardware gadgets. Part of its profits also comes from the sale of iTunes songs and videos, iOS and Mac applications, iAds and other hardware, software and a wide range of services.
2. Among the four companies: Apple, Amazon, Facebook and Google, Amazon’s business is at risk of ruin, acquisitions or being obsolete. Nowadays, E-commerce merchants are paying more attention to firms like Google and Yahoo so as to drive traffic to their online stores. Although Amazon is a self –sufficient marketing system so far for online merchants, its viability is bein threatened by other merchants. Most of the marketing sessions nowadays are pegged on visits to social networks. The company may end up missing out on certain critical shifts and thus lose its momentum. With the development of contemporary social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, most people have turned on to such social sites as their advertisement sites to carry out e-commerce.
3. Google commands one-thirds of the time and attention that Facebook gets yet it receives seven times the share of ad revenue. Despite Facebook dominating most of time people are logged in online; it is slower in attracting online advertisers as compared to Google. Revenue generated by Facebook comes from advertising. Although many people make visits to Facebook online, most of the Facebook visits are made using mobile phone devices, which are not viable for advertisement. The discovery of Google plus, a social network by Google, is an in-built network with diverse applications ranging from photos, searches as well as video components. Indeed, the discovery attracted about 20% more unique Facebook users per month. The site used to hold a user for three minutes a month as compared to four hundred minutes that a Facebook user holds. Thus, although many people spend most of their time online on Facebook site, Google does not command such amount of time yet it accrues most of the revenues.
4. Amazon is a broker of traffic and therefore data. Amazon has expanded to in offering of cloud-computing services to many firms. For example, Amazon has been able to host special services for Dropbox on information technology, New York Times as well as Reddit. It has offered information – technology infrastructure service which holds the firms opportunities profitably to utilize it. Pharmaceutical firms could hire computing capacity to execute large-scale simulations of their services. A media company can also streamline videos or music to its customers. All these outsourcing offerings have given Amazon business a large scale in its information technology usage. By the year 2012, Amazon was the largest retailing business in the electronic world.
5. The company selected is buyosphere.com
This is a business media company. It is an online search where people help somebody to do searching. The company specializes in the creation of media content for companies doing operation online. The business has been introduced to help create media content for companies of all shapes and sizes. The company is out to work closely with companies and brands through creating the attention and contemporary video content which is meant for the target audience of the organization.
for more than
for more than
for more than
The company should aim at strategies which will help it grow into a potentially newest big thing and become one among the top five companies alongside Amazon, Google, Facebook and Apple. Big part of Buyosphere’s traffic comes from Google search. Its content is user generated content in conjunction with Google. The second largest visitor to Buyosphere comes along when people post to social media networks after they ask or answer a question. The site works closely with Google as a result of the User Generated content.
The company has a chance of growing since it has offered many benefits especially to designers. It gives direct access to potential leads. Individuals with the intent to purchase a product post their public questions. It is also an inexpensive channel through which one can make an advertisement. The company offers fee-free services on answering the question of one’s products. The company is out to make its services accessible for small brands and designers to be able to reach the potential customers. Designers are able to get most of their conversations for unauthenticated users who log in. Hence it is possible to have a residual benefit of posting their products on the Buyosphere site.
- FREE plagiarism report (on request)
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% Authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers